The Australian College of Business Intelligence (ACBI) is the home of Enterprise Resource Planning training in Australia. We offer face to face, online and customised in-house training for all of our courses.
ACBI’s corporate ERP training has been developed in consultation with industry to provide contemporary training in ERP that is up-to-date, practical and relevant to you and your organisation. Whatever the nature of the role, this training provides current methods, tools and a structured learning program that will enable skills development across a range of experience levels and industry sectors.
We offer single units for in-house delivery. Each of the nine units offered, range from 7 to 21 hours of face to face delivery plus online training, include the following:
- Introduction to Business Processes and Enterprise Systems*
- Accounting Processes
- Order Fulfilment Processes
- Procurement Processes
- Material Planning and Manufacturing Processes
- Inventory and Warehouse Management Processes
- Human Capital Management Processes
- Project Management Processes
- Plant Maintenance and Customer Service Processes
*Please note that the first introductory unit above is a compulsory pre requisite for the remaining 8 units which may be completed in any order.
With in-house training for a minimum of ten participants we also include complimentary 12 month access to our SAP Learning Hub.