About SAP Business Intelligence with SAP BW 7.3 and SAP BI 4.0
Business Intelligence with SAP BW 7.3 and SAP BI 4.0 allows users to gain in-depth experience in working with a variety of SAP warehousing systems. Through this course you will gain a greater understanding of:
• Creating simple and complex query definitions using the BEx Query Designer and make them available in standard layouts.
• Using the BEx Web Application Designer to create sophisticated web applications.
• SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse knowledge necessary for successful implementation and administration within a heterogeneous SAP NetWeaver BW system landscape.
• How to examine the functionality of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform.
• The use cases and basic functions of the most important SAP BusinessObjects reporting tools.
• Describe the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools and the integration with SAP NetWeaver BW.
• The connectivity between the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse platform.
• SAP NetWeaver BW data sources in SAP BusinessObjects reporting tools.
• TBI10 Query Design and Analysis
• TBI20 Web Application Designer and Data Warehousing Fundamentals
• TBI30 SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Solutions with SAP Business Warehouse
• BW308 BW Portal Integration
• BW309 Portal Integration
• BOX315 Dashboards: Core and Connectivity
• BOW315 Web Intelligence: Report Design
• BOC315 SAP Crystal Reports – Fundamentals of Report Design