Through this course
• Apply and communicate master data in the area of planning and manufacturing
• Use and describe applications for production planning
• Utilize and describe basic functions for managing production orders (PP-SFC), repetitive manufacturing (PP-REM), process orders (PP-PI), KANBAN (PP-KAN), and capacity requirements planning (PP-CRP) as further options in production management.
• Creating and managing master data: material master, BOM, classes, characteristics, documents, overview of variant configuration, work center, routing, production resources, changes with and without history, mass change
• ERP production planning: demand management, planning-based MRP, planning strategies for make-to-stock and make-to-order production, implementing requirements planning, processing of MRP results, additional MRP processes
• Order-controlled production with production orders: Overview of order categories and types, order structure/processing run, order creation/changing orders, interface with planning, order release (status management, availability checks), printing order documents, material staging and withdrawal, process integration (interfaces) and order control, confirmations, goods receipt, order settlement, archiving and deletion, information systems (overview), automation (mass processing, collection orders (multilevel order management))
• Overview of production with process orders, repetitive manufacturing, KANBAN and capacity planning