MICROSOFT PROJECT SHORT COURSE
The Microsoft Project software helps you execute projects quickly and efficiently. In this short course, you will learn how to create, schedule and manage tasks and resources for various projects, and use reporting features to track and analyse a project.
This short course is ideal for students currently studying a qualification related to project management, also professionals such as project managers, coordinators or team members who need to track projects electronically.
- Initial settings of the software
- Defining the project calendar
- Defining a real project as well as its tasks and creating its WBS; Priority of projects in portfolios
- Tasks entry to the software, duration estimation; Predecessor and successor relations between tasks, and how to indent (3 methods)
- Time constraints definition and how to apply for each task; Deadline and milestone in software
- Resource definition, resource assignment, calendar for resources, resource pool, over allocation problem and its solutions, resource leveling (manual and automatic)
- PMS definition
- Updating projects (manual and automatic)
- Percent complete types
- S-curve graph
- Project Indexes (what managers really need: SPI, CPI, SCI, BCWS)
- Cost performance and reports
- Custom fields and other settings
This course is delivered online so you can study anywhere and anytime.
You will be presented with hypothetical and real-world case studies, with which you will work on applying your knowledge learned about Microsoft Project.
If it is not possible to make full payment at the time of enrolment, we have payment plans available to allow you to pay your fees in installments. Call 1300 23 77 41 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our payment options.
Unless a payment plan has been approved, fees are required to be paid in full at the time of enrolment via card, cash, BPAY, cheque.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.