Paid Search Marketing
ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE WORK PRACTICES – SHORT COURSE
Become an effective leader and learn how to effectively analyse your workplace in relation to environmentally sustainable work practices, implement improvements and monitor its effectiveness.
If you are an individual with the responsibility for a specific area of work or who lead a work group or team and addresses the knowledge, processes and techniques necessary to implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices, including the development of processes and tools, this short course is for you.
What you will learn
1.1 Identify environmental regulations applying to the enterprise
1.2 Analyse procedures for assessing compliance with environmental/sustainability regulations
1.3 Collect information on environmental and resource efficiency systems and procedures, and provide to the work group where appropriate
1.4 Collect, analyse and organise information from a range of sources to provide information/advice and tools/resources for improvement opportunities
1.5 Measure and document current resource usage of members of the work group
1.6 Analyse and document current purchasing strategies
1.7 Analyse current work processes to access information and data to assist in identifying areas for improvement
2.1 Seek input from stakeholders, key personnel and specialists
2.2 Access external sources of information and data as required
2.3 Evaluate alternative solutions to workplace environmental issues
2.4 Set efficiency targets
3.1 Source and use appropriate techniques and tools to assist in achieving efficiency targets
3.2 Apply continuous improvement strategies to own work area of responsibility, including ideas and possible solutions to communicate to the work group and management
3.3 Implement and integrate environmental and resource efficiency improvement plans for own work group with other operational activities
3.4 Supervise and support team members to identify possible areas for improved practices and resource efficiency in work area
3.5 Seek suggestions and ideas about environmental and resource efficiency management from stakeholders and act upon where appropriate
3.6 Implement costing strategies to fully utilise environmental assets
4.1 Use and/or develop evaluation and monitoring, tools and technology
4.2 Document and communicate outcomes to report on efficiency targets to key personnel and stakeholders
4.3 Evaluate strategies and improvement plans
4.4 Set new efficiency targets, and investigate and apply new tools and strategies
4.5 Promote successful strategies and reward participants where possible
Learning method and assessments
Develop your understanding of sustainable work practices by completing the interactive learning content. Also watch the videos and read the resources provided in the other learning content section.
You can then start on your activities. You must download, complete and submit four activities for this unit. You must also complete one assessment with four tasks.
Assessment must be conducted in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent performance of typical activities experienced in the sustainability field of work and include access to:
- Relevant legislation, regulations, standards and codes
- Relevant workplace documentation and resources
- Case studies or, where possible, real situations
- Interaction with others.
- Analyse information from a range of sources to identify current procedures, practices and compliance requirements in relation to environmental and resource sustainability
- Consult and communicate with relevant stakeholders to seek input and encourage engagement with developing and implementing sustainability improvements, encourage feedback and suggestions and report on outcomes
- Measure current resource usage
- Solve problems and generate ideas for improvements
- Evaluate and implement strategies to improve resource usage
- Plan, implement and integrate improvements into operations
- Meet environmental requirements
- Apply continuous improvement approach to sustainability performance
- Apply change management techniques to support sustainability performance.
- Identify relevant internal and external sources of information and explain how they can be used to identify sustainability improvements
- Explain the compliance requirements for the work area with reference to legislation, regulations, codes of practice and workplace procedures that relate to environmental and resource issues
- Outline common environmental and energy efficiency issues within the industry
- Give examples of benchmarks for environmental and resource sustainability that are relevant to the organisation
- Outline organisational systems and procedures that relate to environmental and resource sustainability improvements including:
- Supply chain, procurement and purchasing
- Quality assurance
- Making recommendations and seeking approvals
This course is delivered online so you can study anywhere and anytime.
You will be presented with hypothetical and real-world case studies, with which you will work on applying your knowledge learned about Paid Search.
If it is not possible to make full payment at the time of enrolment, we have payment plans available to allow you to pay your fees in installments. Call 1300 23 77 41 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our payment options.
Unless a payment plan has been approved, fees are required to be paid in full at the time of enrolment via card, cash, BPAY, cheque.
Flexible payment options through ACBI’s finance partner, StudyPay.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.