10931NAT Diploma of Digital Marketing
Diploma of Digital Marketing
Course Code: 10931NAT
CRICOS Code: 106574C
Delivery mode: Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Demand for digital marketing skills in 5 years
Job postings in 2nd quarter of 2020
Jobs will be automated in the next three years
A vital component to the success of growing businesses within today’s technology-driven market, this Diploma of Digital Marketing introduces its students to the foundational knowledge of a range of digital tools that support digital marketing strategies.
By undertaking this diploma of digital marketing, you will learn the many aspects of digital marketing, such as social media, search engine optimisation and content marketing, while also developing the skills to apply this knowledge to create real-life success-driven outcomes.
As a student of this course, you will develop the fundamental skills to design data-driven digital marketing strategies, analyse key web metrics, and develop effective, real-world solutions that businesses seek to grow.
- Given the current technology-focused market, there is a high demand for digital marketing skills, which has grown 92% within 5 years.
- Growth in digital-focused jobs outpaced overall marketing jobs by 30%.
By undertaking this Diploma of Digital Marketing, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of target audiences and online customer behaviour.
- Deepen your ability to analyse digital marketing results and metrics
- Learn how to apply practical skills to create persuasive copywriting and encourage action from the target market
- Be exposed to a variety of applicable online and offline campaigns to a variety of industries
- Be familiar with the industry-standard platforms of today such as Facebook, Google, Hootsuite, email automation software, tools for analysing organic marketing performance, and more.
As a graduate of this course, you will be equipped with the fundamental knowledge of various digital marketing channels so you can pursue a career in the following roles:
- Social media planner
- Digital communications manager
- Digital media buyer
- Digital content coordinator
- Digital copywriter
- Marketing automation specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
|NAT10931003||Facilitate organic and earned marketing|
|NAT10931002||Plan and conduct performance marketing|
|NAT10931001||Conduct omnichannel marketing|
|NAT10931004||Apply marketing automation|
|NAT10931005||Test to optimise performance|
|BSBMKG555||Write persuasive copy|
|BSBMKG546||Develop social media engagement plans|
|BSBMKG547||Develop strategies to monetise digital engagement|
Essential entry requirements
Entrants to the Diploma of Digital Marketing must:
- be aged over 18; and
- have completed an approved an English language test such as IELTS 5.5 – or equivalent (international students only)
- basic computer skills
Recommended entry requirements
Students should be able to read and write English at approximately year 12 level in order to be able to assimilate the information provided in the program, to read complex instructions and to write competently and accurately.
Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DTA
About Digital Tech Academy
ACBI has partnered with Digital Technology Academy (DTA) – a start-up company dedicated to developing unique accredited courses and skill sets that are undersupplied in Australia.
Digital Tech Academy sets the global standard in digital marketing. They work with digital industry experts to design and develop standards that define the digital skills and capabilities required of today’s professionals.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.