BSB30220 Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
Course Code: BSB30220
CRICOS Code: 106546G
Delivery mode: Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
*International students first intake will be on April 2022.
Demand for digital marketing skills in 5 years
Job postings in 2nd quarter of 2020
Jobs will be automated in the next three years
Have you always dreamt of turning your passion into a career? Turn your dream into reality and learn the ins and outs of what it takes to build your own business.
Throughout this course, you will explore the theoretical and practical concepts that lie behind building a new business, assessing risks and challenges, as well as to ensure the establishment of a successful business.
By undertaking this course, you will:
- Possess the fundamental knowledge of what it takes to build a new business
- Develop the knowledge to create business documentation that is vital to the processes of your business
- Effectively identify business opportunities and create business proposals
- Develop digital action plans to ensure a cohesive flow for your business
- Be exposed to real-world scenarios that will assist in your ability to think critically and apply effective solutions to real-life challenges.
- Enhance your business networking skills to establish and maintain client relationships
|BSBEDB301||Investigate business opportunities|
|BSBTEC405||Review and maintain organisation’s digital presence|
|BSBTEC404||Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment|
|BSBOPS304||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBESB302||Develop and present business proposals|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBESB305||Address compliance requirements for new business ventures|
|BSBESB304||Determine resource requirements for new business ventures|
|BSBPUR301||Purchase goods and services|
|BSBESB303||Organise finances for new business ventures|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
- Be aged over 18
Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.