BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Diploma of Leadership and Management
Course Code: BSB50420
CRICOS Code: 104261C
Delivery mode: On Campus
100% online study is available for domestic students
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Jobs for Business Managers by 2025
Companies require job qualification
Jobs increase in Australia per year
A valuable qualification across all industry contexts, students undertaking this Diploma of Leadership and Management will learn the essential knowledge and skills to further career in leadership and management roles.
As a student, you will develop the critical-thinking skills that are necessary to develop initiative and judgement that are integral to planning, organising, implementing, and monitoring yourself and your team.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
By undertaking this course, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of team management
- Be equipped with effective communication strategies to support individuals and teams throughout the scope of their work
- Apply emotional intelligence into all interactions at the workplace
- Learn how to review important workforce metrics and develop operational strategies
- Generate solutions to business risks and unexpected problems
By completing this course, you will develop the necessary skills to establish a career in the following roles:
- Front Managers
- Middle Managers
- Business Operators
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBHRM524||Coordinate workforce plan implementation|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
• IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
• Be aged over 17 for Domestic Students and over 18 for International Students.
Blended learning – 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.