BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
Certificate IV in Business
Course Code: BSB40120
Delivery mode: On Campus
100% online study is available for domestic students
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus or Online
Jobs for Business Managers by 2025
Companies require job qualification
Jobs increase in Australia per year
The Certificate IV in Business is designed to develop individuals’ skills in a broad range of business areas. Graduates will have a wide knowledge base to empower them to work across many roles and industries, and tailor their career to their interests.
This qualification supplies graduates with the influencing and communication skills required to build consensus and drive positive change in organisations.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have supervisory performance accountabilities.
By undertaking this course, you will develop skills and knowledge in:
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to improve business functions
- Planning, drafting and writing complex work documents
- Developing professional business relationships and effectively networking with others
- Using critical thinking to recognise limitations in workplace practices and propose solutions
- Planning and delivering workplace communications
Graduates of the Certificate IV in Business can work in roles such as:
• Office Coordinator
• Sustainability Officer
• Personal Assistant
• Office Administrator
|BSBSUS412||Develop and implement workplace sustainability plans|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBSUS413||Evaluate and report on workplace sustainability|
|BSBWHS411||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBCRT411||Apply critical thinking to work practices|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBWRT411||Write complex documents|
|BSBPEF403||Lead personal development|
|BSBSUS411||Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBXCM401||Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBTEC404||Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
• IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
• Be aged over 17 for Domestic Students and over 18 for International Students.
This qualification has two options available:
• 100% online study is available for domestic students.
• Blended learning is available for domestic and international students, consisting of 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.