BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
Certificate IV in Business (specialising in Sustainability)
Course Code: BSB40120
Delivery mode: Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Jobs for Business Managers by 2025
Companies require job qualification
Jobs increase in Australia per year
The Certificate IV in Business specialising in Sustainability provides students with the knowledge and tools to become purpose-driven business leaders. This course explores the different business models that companies can use to drive change and explains why purpose-driven businesses are particularly well-positioned to tackle the world’s biggest problems. You will learn how to influence management and other key stakeholders on the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven firm, and how to integrate your values into your work so that you can help transform firms into catalysts for system-level change.
A Certificate IV in Business specialising in Sustainability is highly valuable and is applicable across a range of industries and sectors.
By undertaking this course, you will develop skills and knowledge in:
- Developing and implementing workplace sustainability plans, including souring resources and reviewing effectiveness
- Fostering team commitment to sustainability
- Conducting sustainability audits and report on workplace sustainability issues
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for sustainability
- Monitoring sustainable work practices
- Developing a business case for sustainability improvements
- Monitoring Work Health and Safety (WHS) and implementing WHS training and procedures
- Planning, drafting and writing complex work documents
- Developing professional business relationships and effectively networking with others
- Using critical thinking to recognise limitations in workplace practices and propose solutions
- Planning and delivering workplace communications
This course will equip graduates to be able to work in supervisory business roles, including those that require the graduate to provide leadership and guidance to others. Graduates will be equipped with skills to solve a range of unpredictable problems. Graduates will be able to undertake roles in sustainability, environmental management, and WHS.
|BSBSUS412||Develop and implement workplace sustainability plans|
|CPPCMN4009||Develop team understanding of and commitment to sustainability|
|BSBSUS413||Evaluate and report on workplace sustainability|
|BSBWHS411||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBCRT411||Apply critical thinking to work practices|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBWRT411||Write complex documents|
|MSS015025||Develop a business case for sustainabiity improvements|
|BSBSUS411||Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBXCM401||Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBTEC404||Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
- Be aged over 18
Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.