BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
Diploma of Project Management
Course Code: BSB50820
Delivery mode: On Campus
100% online study is available for domestic students
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus or Online
Jobs in demand by 2027
Job growth in AU
Jobs across the world by 2027
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH AIPM
The Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) is the premier, longest-serving body for project management in Australia. Their goal is to provide quality and relevant services to their members. AIPM’s role is to improve the knowledge, skills and competence of project managers and related project personnel, who play a key part in the achievement of business objectives – not just project objectives.
Project management is integral to the success of any business enterprise. This course equips students with the skill sets needed to coordinate, lead and deliver projects from concept to completion.
Graduates may manage ventures within a variety of contexts and across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives.
They will possess a theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
For more details please see the Services Australia website by clicking the highlighted text.
• The ACBI Diploma of Project Management is approved for FEE-HELP loans for eligible students.
For more details and to check your eligibility please see the government website by clicking the highlighted text.
For those wanting to develop their potential as a project manager across a wide range of industry contexts. Students undertaking this diploma also seek exposure to innovative solutions within project management, as well as how real-world applications of projects are achieved.
By studying this Project Management course, you will:
- Be equipped with the necessary skills that are highly valuable and in demand to all employers.
- Be exposed to real-life scenarios in which you will experience realistic applications of projects within the business environment.
- Learn innovative solutions that you can take with you on your career journey.
Given the extensive applications of Project Management across all industry sectors, this qualification will help you stand out for the following roles:
- Project Coordinator
- Project Administrator
- Project Manager
- Project Team Leader
|Manage project stakeholder engagement
|Facilitate continuous improvement
|Manage project governance
|Manage project scope
|Manage project time
|Manage project human resources
|Manage project cost
|Manage project quality
|Manage project procurement
|Manage project risk
|Manage project information and communication
|Manage project integration
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
• IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
• Be aged over 17 for Domestic Students and over 18 for International Students.
This qualification has two options available:
• 100% online study is available for domestic students.
• Blended learning is available for domestic and international students, consisting of 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.