BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Course Code: BSB60420
CRICOS Code: 104703D
Delivery mode: Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Jobs for Business Managers by 2025
Companies require job qualificatio
Jobs increase in Australia per year
For those looking to further enhance their leadership and managerial skills, this course equips its students with the skills needed to become a highly valued and trusted leader within the workplace.
As a student of this course, you will develop a deeper understanding of complex business problems as well as the crucial skills needed to develop and implement effective business strategy plans.
You will strengthen your skills and deepen your capabilities to lead an organisation through major changes, while also learning the important skills to navigate your team through strategic innovation plans for continuous improvement within the business.
- You are looking to further develop your existing leadership skills
- You want to propel your career by enhancing your career opportunities
By undertaking this course, you will:
- Learn to develop a comprehensive change management plan and implementation strategies across a variety of real-life scenarios
- Enhance your communication skills to effectively communicate business objectives and values to your peers
- Learn to constructively assign and delegate responsibilities to your workforce
- Refine your risk and cost-benefit analysis skills to determine suitable business solutions
- Familiarise yourself with the strategic process of formulating business solutions and plans
- Be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to start your own business
By completing this course, you will accelerate your management career and find positions in the following roles:
- Area Manager
- Business Analyst
- Department Manager
- Business Development Manager
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans|
|BSBSTR602||Develop organisational strategies|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBSUS601||Lead corporate social responsibility|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
- Be aged over 18
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.