11130NAT Certificate IV in Environmentally Sustainable Management
Certificate IV in Environmentally Sustainable Management
Course Code: 11130NAT
CRICOS Code: 112143J
Delivery mode: On Campus
100% online study is available for domestic students
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Online/Sydney Campus
Green Jobs Worldwide
Green Job Titles
Qualification Necessary to Enter This Industry
We, as humans, play a vital part in preserving the environment and consequentially, the world.
Green skills are being increasingly sought after by employers. By studying the Certificate IV in Environmentally Sustainability Management qualification, available exclusively from ACBI, you will develop key skills in reducing carbon footprints, managing waste, improving energy efficiency, developing environmental management plans and more.
Whether you’re looking to kickstart a new career or upskill your sustainability knowledge, this course will give you skills you need to accelerate a rewarding green career.
Graduates of this qualification will be equipped with a range of skills in sustainability and environmental management. Relevant to a wide range of industries, this course empowers graduates to improve their organisation’s sustainability policies, plans and practices.
By undertaking this course, you will:
- Be equipped with the critical skill set to solve a range of unpredictable problems.
- Know how to develop and implement workplace sustainability plans.
- Learn how to source sustainable resources and review their effectiveness.
- Facilitate communicative skills that encourage team commitment to sustainability.
- Learn how to monitor and apply Work Health and Safety (WHS) policies in the workforce.
- Be able to use critical thinking to recognise limitations in workplace practices and produce innovative solutions.
Graduates of the Certificate IV in Environmentally Sustainable Management can enter into job roles such as:
• Environmental Manager
• Sustainability and Climate Change Officer
• Sustainability Project Officer
• Environmental and Sustainability Coordinator
• Work Health Safety & Environment (WHSE) Manager
• Sustainability and Environmental Officer
• Sustainability Manager
|NAT11130001||Identify and implement an environmental management system|
|NAT11130002||Develop a strategy to minimise carbon emissions|
|NAT11130003||Review and implement sustainability rating tools|
|NAT11130004||Assess, manage and minimise waste|
|NAT11130005||Design and implement an energy efficiency plan|
|BSBWHS412||Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws|
|BSBSUS411||Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices|
|BSBOPS403||Apply business risk management processes|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Completed Australian Year 10 or equivalent or Certificate III
• IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
• Be aged over 16 for Domestic Students and over 18 for International Students.
• Technological literacy (ability to use and access a computer with word processing applications)
• Well-developed language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills relevant to the context of their existing or planned work role
Learners must also have access to appropriate technology to allow them to complete the qualification. This includes a computer with a reliable internet connection and browsing ability, word processing applications such as Word and Spreadsheet applications such as Excel.
This qualification has two options available:
- 100% online study is available for domestic students.
- Blended learning is available for domestic and international students, consisting of 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.