10787NAT Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing
Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing
Course Code: 10787NAT
CRICOS Code: 0100514
Delivery mode: Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Demand for digital marketing skills in 5 years
Job postings in 2nd quarter of 2020
Jobs will be automated in the next three years
With a significant importance of digital marketing to the success of a business within today’s technological landscape, this Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing will provide its graduates with the critical skills needed to tailor their career towards a digital future.
By undertaking this course, students will refine their skills within the digital landscape by deepening their knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
They will develop a thorough understanding of the processes involved in planning, designing and executing marketing campaigns that are applicable across multiple channels such as paid search platforms (SEM), display advertising avenues, strategic, automated email distribution messages, and a variety of social media platforms.
By undertaking this course, you will:
- Learn to prepare and implement sophisticated digital marketing strategies that run across multiple channels and platforms
- Demonstrate a high level of digital marketing skills in environments demanding initiative, creativity and consistency
- Continually analyse and monitor the external market including current trends and development, to ensure effective digital marketing plans are in place to react to issues, both positive and negative, as they arise
- Research and evaluate internal and external data distinct from digital marketing strategies and implementation plans and adapt as business or market conditions change
- Continually optimize and improve digital marketing performance
- Enhance analytical skills to monitor website performance and develop actionable insights.
By undertaking this course, you will be equipped with the highly valuable skills that are needed to propel your career in digital marketing. You will be eligible for roles such as the following:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Head Advisor in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- SEO coordinator
- SEM coordinator
- Social media manager
- Account Executive – Digital Marketing
|DGMMED002||Plan and conduct marketing through social media|
|DGMANA001||Use web analytics tools to gather data on marketing performance|
|DGMSEO001||Build and implement a search engine optimisation strategy|
|DGMSEM001||Create and manage paid search campaigns|
|DGMMED001||Plan and conduct email marketing|
|DGMCON001||Develop and implement a content strategy for digital publication|
|DGMMED003||Build and conduct display and video advertising|
|DGMWEB001||Optimise a website within a digital marketing strategy|
|SIRXMKT007||Develop a digital marketing plan|
|FNSORG501||Develop and manage a budget|
Essential entry requirements
Entrants to the Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing must:
be aged over 18; and
have completed an approved an English language test such as IELTS 5.5 – or equivalent (international students only).
To enter this qualification, individuals must provide evidence of knowledge of:
marketing principles and concepts
digital media platforms and software
To demonstrate this, individuals must have completed a formal course of study or a minimum of one year’s employment in the field of sales and marketing, digital media and social media marketing or related field.
Recommended entry requirements
Students should be able to read and write English at approximately year 12 level in order to be able to assimilate the information provided in the program, to read complex instructions and to write competently and accurately.
Blended learning; 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.