BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
Advanced Diploma of Program Management
Course Code: BSB60720
CRICOS Code: 104450J
Delivery mode: On Campus
100% online study is available for domestic students
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Jobs in demand by 2027
Jobs across the world by 2027
Jobs will be automated in the next three years
The Advanced Diploma of Program Management reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in project management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As a student of this course, you will deepen your understanding on the processes of overseeing and managing a program holistically to ensure all components are working collaboratively to produce a successful solution.
You will develop the critical-thinking skills to solve complex business problems, explore emotional intelligence to develop effective interactions with program stakeholders and form collaborative relationships to facilitate the most beneficial outcome for the business.
If you are accountable for initiating and making judgements to plan and implement a range of project management functions, then this is the right qualification for you.
By studying this Program Management course, you will:
- Be equipped with the skills to develop contractual agreements between clients and vendors
- Learn how to effectively liaise with key stakeholders and assess their effectiveness within a program
- Know how to identify and manage program risks through the development of risk management plans
- Learn how to implement governance requirements into your business’ program through a comprehensive understanding of management control systems.
- Apply your comprehensive knowledge of emotional intelligence to build and maintain successful relationships with others within the workforce as well as key program stakeholders
Given the extensive applications of Program Management across all industry sectors, this qualification will accelerate your career and tailor your skills for the following roles:
• Project Director
• Project Management Section Leader
• Project Manager
|BSBPMG630||Enable program execution|
|BSBPMG634||Facilitate stakeholder engagement|
|BSBPMG635||Implement program governance|
|ICTICT612||Develop contracts and manage contract performance|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBPMG637||Engage in collaborative alliances|
|BSBPMG632||Manage program risk|
|BSBPMG633||Provide leadership for the program|
|BSBMGT006||Develop a business case|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
• IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
• Be aged over 17 for Domestic Students and over 18 for International Students.
Further Entry Requirements:
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
• Have completed one of the following qualifications: BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management; or
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (or a superseded equivalent version). or
• Have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise. Make sure you include evidence such as: copy of your current CV.
Blended learning – 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.