ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Web Development)
Diploma of Information Technology (Website Development)
Course Code: ICT50220
CRICOS Code: 105685D
Delivery mode: On Campus
100% online study is available for domestic students
Course Duration: 78 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Tech industry market is worth $1.6 trillion
Job postings in 2nd quarter of 2020
Jobs will be automated in the next three years
With an ever-evolving technological landscape throughout the modern world, this Diploma of Information Technology is an extremely valuable qualification that is applicable to all industries of business.
By undertaking this course, you will develop the necessary knowledge and skills to start your career in the IT field, through a wide and general understanding of ICT technologies and developing high-level design innovation.
You will learn the fundamentals of virtual computing environments, the basics of cybersecurity, as well as the design process of web-building from start to finish. You will build and develop dynamic and complex websites, integrate databases, interpret threat data and apply disaster recovery solutions to your projects.
For more information regarding current promotions, please email email@example.com
If you want to enter the creative side of IT, this course is perfect for you, focusing on areas of web design, visual media and multimedia project design.
By undertaking this course, you will:
- Learn about the theoretical skills of human-computer interface design.
- Acquire the essential skills to design and develop mobile apps as well as virtual reality apps
- Learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity and security resolutions.
- Develop leadership and project management skills through reality-based learning scenarios.
- Build a market-ready and professional portfolio of ICT works to kick-start your career.
By completing this course, graduates will be suited to the following roles:
• Web Designer
• Web Developer
• Information Systems Office Manager • Systems Manager
• IT Systems Administrator
• IT Office Manager
Gather, analyse and interpret threat data
Create dynamic web pages
Build dynamic website
Design user experience solutions
Develop complex cascading style sheets
Develop complex web page layout
Integrate databases with websites
Lead and facilitate a team
Manage ICT projects
Develop mobile applications
Manage client problems
Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
Work collaboratively in the ICT industry
Build a document using extensible mark up language
Originate and develop concepts
Research and apply emerging web technology trends
Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
Verify client business requirements
|Produce basic client-side script|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
• IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
• Be aged over 17 for Domestic Students and over 18 for International Students.
Blended learning – 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact the ACBI team, please submit the form below.